Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gay faggot is going to suck cock for me. Call Mistress Ashleigh for domination phone sex 1-888-235-7330

Faggot has on black panties and a bra. He is feeling gay for me tonight. He needs to suck gay cock for me. He is going to suck dick! I turned him into a faggot cock sucker. He loves it! He loves being gay for me. I am going get a bunch of cock's for faggot to suck! I like seeing him suck dick for me, it makes me very happy!

Going to make him get some tranny cock to suck, I have watched my gay bitch on webcam. That is a lot of fun for Mistress. He is very good at jerking his gay cock off! He likes to masturbate for me. I make him stroke it, and he does so, because he is so gay, I have made him love cock, and cum.

Call me for your masturbation phone sex at 1-888-235-7330, I enjoy making you jerk your dick's for me, especially if you are gay, like gay phone sex, or want to be gay or want to suck a cock like my faggot does!

Ms. Ashleigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment