Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Be a cock tease for Ms. Ashleigh call me at 1-888-235-7330


So my Sissy Faggot, has been sucking a lot of cock, I think sissy faggot is turning into a cock tease to be sure. Sissy faggot even sent me a pic of a TS, tranny that he sucked off. I doubt that there would be any teasing and denial, with this tranny, she was built for action for sure. There is no orgasm denial either. My sissy faggot wants to cum and cum a lot!

This tranny was super hot! She looked like a girl and sounded like a girl, like a young cock tease, to be sure, they went to the city, they made out for a while, she went down on my Sissy Faggot, and sucked him off for a while, then he came down her throat, she spit it in his face. Then he sucked her cock off.. Wow, how hot, he sucked her off 2 or 3 times, then she fucked his ass.

So this tranny had a 9" cock, she is really pretty. She fucked his ass really good. Was with her for an hour. She kept saying baby tease me! This leaves it up to me now, I am going to fuck my SF's ass, with a dildo.. pull over the pink panties and make him stroke that clitty just for Ms. Ashleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment